If you've asked the question How often should I change my glasses? or How often have to renew my glasses?, is imperative that you read the 10 Recommendation Optica Bassol indicating when to change glasses.
1. If the frame is broken or damaged, it is time to change them because they directly affect the comfort of your day.
2. If your glasses or lenses are shredded, are no longer the solution to your visual problem.
3. If more than two years ago that no visits to your optician or ophthalmologist, your glasses have lost functionality due to changes in your graduation.
4. If while wearing glasses show your current headache, eyestrain, or blurred vision. It is time to request a review.
5. If you are more than 40 years old, the symptoms of presbyopia, refractive errors that need specific treatment begin to appear.
6. In the summer, overuse of contact lenses or sunlight can damage our eyes and the beginning of the school year is a good time to correct these problems and adapt your graduation.
7. Not all about health and maintain a new image in line with new trends is a sign of change of glasses for many people and celebrities. All seasons models, brands and new styles emerge, but our experience tells us that fashions settle for 2 years and the current trend revolves around metal designs.
8. If you have changed jobs and are constantly exposed to a computer screen, TV, or tablet. It is essential to adapt your mount with new technology lenses with blue light filtering ensures greater protection of your vision.
9. If you make gestures to rotate your mount and try to squint, is a symptom of look bad and only when you change your glasses will notice the change and you will notice.
10. If you have fond of a new sport must use a specific, robust and resistant mount to impacts, as your current frame can be irreparably damaged.
* The graduation rate changes varies depending on each person. An annual periodic review is fundamental to control the process and monitor your ranking increasing your diopters.
VISIT OUR VARIETY IN PRESCRIPTION EYEGLASSES