CHANGES OR RETURNS
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product purchased through the Internet, you have a period of 14 days, counting from the delivery date to desist from your purchase. Before making this return the customer must contact Bassol Optics.
STEPS TO MAKE CHANGES OR RETURNS
- You have 14 calendar days to communicate the change or return and make the shipping.
- In total 14 calendar days from receipt of the item to make the return or change.
- If the item is damaged, you must inform us within 48 hours.
- For defects caused by the factory you have a 2 year guarantee.
The customer can return their order in any of our opticians with all the original material sent.
The customer can send it yourself to the address provided.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Returns in our physical stores are free.
- All returns are processed and processed by the BASSOL ONLINE team after receiving the order between 3 and 5 days.
- For returns in store, the amount will not be returned at the time, physical stores do not have access to online orders.
- Once we receive and verify the status of the return, we will proceed to refund the amount of the value of the returned goods (transport costs and possible customs expenses will not be reimbursed, since the services have been provided).
RETURN OF THE AMOUNT
After processing the return in 24/48h, you will receive the entire amount using the same payment method used.
Optica Bassol reserves the right to reject returns communicated after the deadline, customized products that could not serve a third party (prescription lenses) or products that have different conditions at the time of being sent.
CUSTOMS - COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Some countries may have import taxes and customs costs, please check with local authorities. If the shipment of the package incurs customs duties and taxes, these will be borne by the customer. Please note that Bassol Optic operates from the European Union. If the customer does not want to take care of customs fees, Bassol Optic will not refund the amount of the order and will not take care of the package. It is important to provide a correct address and a contact telephone number. We do not accept P.O. Boxes. In some occasions, the U.S. Customs Authorities ask their citizens to provide their Social Security number to release the imported merchandise.
If your order is for 4 or more items, you must keep at least 25% of your order to avoid a restocking fee. The restocking fee is 10% of the total value of the cart. For example, if you order 8 items for a total cost of €800 and retain only one item, then there is a restocking fee of €80 in addition to the price of the unreturned item. We therefore recommend that you order 3 items. Please note that this applies to orders per week, therefore multiple orders in a week will be treated as one order and will be subject to the above fee. This rate applies due to non-refundable bank fees and other associated costs.
Speak to a member of our team if you need help choosing a product.