Items 1-48 of 26862
- Prada PR 52ZV 1BC1O1 53€217.006 Colors
- Prada PR 52ZV ZVN1O1 53€217.006 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5186 GREGORY PECK 1467 47€199.509 Colors
- ETNIA BARCELONA CORNELIAN GDWH 54€140.004 Colors
- Matsuda M3085 RX.AS 48€472.505 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5439U NILOS 1674 53€208.604 Colors
- David Beckham DB 1018 38I 49€118.30 €169.0013 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5183 O'MALLEY 1011 47€208.608 Colors
- Gigi Studios NARET 8085/2 53€159.104 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5664-B 001 45€210.004 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5507U LATIMORE 1492 51€259.005 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5501U EDELSON 1132 52€220.505 Colors
- Retrosuperfuture Numero 111 Oro€178.62 €229.002 Colors
- Roberto Cavalli VRC021M 0492 54€336.00 €420.003 Colors
- Matsuda M3085 RX.AG 48€472.505 Colors
- Cutler And Gross CGOP-1241 06 52€375.006 Colors
- Etnia Barcelona QUEEN MARY BKBZ 53€140.003 Colors
- Etnia Barcelona MANEL BKHV 51€143.204 Colors
- Alain Mikli A03132 KIVA 007 47€238.005 Colors
- Prada Linea Rossa PS 50PV YDC1O1 55€154.005 Colors
- Prada PR 52ZV SVF1O1 53€217.006 Colors
- Carrera CA 297/CS 003-M9 48€111.00 €185.003 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5832-B 055 50€187.504 Colors
- Gucci GG1221O 001 56€312.003 Colors
- ETNIA BARCELONA VESOUL BZBK 53€143.204 Colors
- ETNIA BARCELONA NORMAN RD 55€140.004 Colors
- Prada PR 57YS ZVN08N 57€252.006 Colors
- Dolce e Gabbana DG5076 3097 53€133.004 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5634-B 56 53€210.002 Colors
- Barton Perreira BP5199 ROURKE 1CQ 49€323.001 Color
- Barton Perreira BP5197 DOMINO 0EJ 55€323.005 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5737-B 45 56€187.504 Colors
- Tommy Hilfiger TH 1851 F 807 56€83.40 €139.003 Colors
- Hugo Boss BOSS 1163 UFM 54€117.00 €195.002 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5279U MASLON 1474 51€180.605 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5102 DENISON 1003 53€180.609 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5004 RILEY-R 1005 43€187.605 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5004 RILEY-R 1007 47€187.605 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5183 O'MALLEY 1005L 47€208.608 Colors
- Oliver Peoples OV5183 O'MALLEY 1552 47€208.608 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5892-B 055 56€240.005 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5915-B 005 53€240.004 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5915-B 071 53€240.004 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5958-B 001 60€255.001 Color
- Tom Ford FT5912-B 001 57€225.004 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5912-B 005 57€225.004 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5912-B 083 57€225.004 Colors
- Tom Ford FT5914-B 005 53€240.004 Colors
Prescription glasses for all members of the family
Choosing your prescription glasses has never been as easy as it is now: at Bassol Optic we have a wide collection of the best brands so that you can always find the ones that best suit your physiognomy and your needs. Take a look at our catalogue!
No matter what you are looking for: here you will find prescription glasses for women with the most feminine style, prescription glasses for men of all models and materials, and the most comfortable and resistant prescription glasses for children. We have models designed for men, women, boys and girls, always from the best brands on the market.
Types of lenses at Bassol Optic
Before configuring your prescription glasses you should know what types of lenses you can choose and the differences between them. These are the lenses that we can prescribe at Bassol Optic:
- Monofocal lenses: these are the most common. They have the same prescription throughout the lens, so they are only useful for solving problems with a specific field of vision, near or far.
- Progressive lenses: also known as bifocals, the prescription of the lens varies in the different areas of the lens, allowing problems with distance, near and middle distance vision to be solved.
In addition, both types can include one or more treatments to make the glasses more comfortable:
- Blue light filter: specially designed for people who work with computers or spend long periods of time in front of screens, this treatment helps to reduce visual fatigue.
- Photochromic treatment: the lens darkens progressively in bright light and becomes transparent again when the brightness drops, so you don't have to wear sunglasses or glasses to see.
- Polarised treatment: facilitates driving and sports activities by reducing possible reflections and glare, especially in snowy, rainy, wet roads or with the car windscreen.
At Bassol Optic we only work with the best manufacturers of lenses for prescription glasses: Indo and Zeiss.
Which frames to choose for your prescription glasses
Unlike sunglasses, prescription glasses are more than an accessory, because we spend a lot of time wearing them, so it is important that you like them very much and that you fully identify with their style. At our optician's you can choose from the following frame styles for your prescription glasses:
- Round: perfect for square and angular faces, round prescription glasses are perfect for you if you cultivate a hipster and modern style.
- Pilot: traditionally more popular as sunglasses, they have been on the rise for several seasons and they give a great personality to the wearer.
- Square: the classic among classics, they always look good. Just be careful to choose the right size and the colour that suits you best.
- Wayfarer: Get a little extra style with a pair of black plastic Wayfarers or cultivate a more intellectual look by choosing a metal frame in blue or grey.
- Butterfly: elegance and glamour for your face, whether you choose a plastic or metal frame.
- Panoramic: heirs to the sporty style and technical glasses for sports, panoramic glasses are not for everyone, but if they look good on you, you won't want to wear anything else.
In addition to the style, you must decide whether you prefer full frame (the frame completely surrounds the lenses), open frame (the lenses seem to float in front of your eyes, held in place only by the temples and bridge) or half frame (the frame holds the lenses at the top, while they are open at the bottom).
When it comes to materials, you have to choose between plastic (acetate or horn) and metal: the former are stronger and more visible, while the latter are more resistant and lighter. It's up to you!
How to buy prescription glasses online?
But is it safe to buy prescription glasses online? Of course it is! You only need to have your prescription on hand to order the glasses you like the most from home and receive them comfortably at home, without having to travel.
- Choose the frame you like in the colour and size you prefer and click on the buy glasses button.
- Choose the most suitable type of lens: non-prescription, if you are only going to use them as a fashion accessory, single vision lenses (for near or far vision) or progressive lenses (combining both fields of vision).
- Enter your prescription profile data: sphere, cylinder, axis and pupillary distance. If you have chosen progressive lenses, you must also enter the addition. All these details must be included in the prescription given to you by your optometrist or ophthalmologist.**
- Choose the type of glass your prescription glasses will be fitted with: Indo or Zeiss.
- Select the thickness of the lenses: depending on your prescription and lens type, you can apply a reduction in thickness of up to 40%.
- Add or not the blue light filter, recommended if you spend a lot of your time in front of computer screens or mobile devices.
- Choose a tint: the usual for prescription glasses is clear, but you can tint the lenses to protect against glare, make them photochromic or give them a polarised treatment.
Once you have completely designed your prescription glasses, all you have to do is enter your payment and shipping details to complete your purchase.
**Don't know your prescription? Come to one of our 4 physical opticians and one of our technicians will prescribe your eyesight free of charge and without obligation. You can take advantage of your visit to get advice on which model and type of glasses is best for you or simply find out what your prescription is so you can check the entire catalogue from home, without rushing or stress, and order the prescription glasses you like best from your computer.
Trends in prescription glasses
Even if you wear them for your health, prescription glasses are still a fashion accessory, with which you can express your tastes and personality. Here are some of the trends that will be a hit this year:
- Retro-inspired XL glasses: when it comes to glasses, the bigger the better. As well as being a great aesthetic choice, they are much more comfortable, especially if you wear progressive lenses. Go for models with metal frames and avoid the classic gold, choosing pastel colours that match your skin, eyes and hair.
- Clear frames: they have gradually become more and more popular over the last few years, as they give a youthful and fun touch to the face, without overloading the features too much. Choose a premium brand to make sure they won't yellow over time.
- Coloured frames: Do you have a favourite colour that enhances your eyes and goes great with all your clothes? Dare to wear it on your glasses too, it will give you an extra touch of personality that will fascinate you.
- Vintage inspiration: the classic always comes back. Cat-eye frames in acetate, aviator glasses or round models inspired by the hippie movement of the 60s are making a strong comeback this season.
Best-selling prescription glasses frame brands
At Bassol Optic you will only find frames from the best brands, 100% original products of which we are an authorised distributor. Whenever you buy prescription glasses from one of our top brands, you will receive the complete pair of glasses, the original lenses without prescription, and the case and chamois of the brands.
Advantages of buying prescription glasses from Bassol Optic
Buying your prescription glasses at Bassol Optic has countless advantages, including the fact that you can choose your frame and type of glass comfortably from home. We can send your glasses to any country in the world with the main agencies and you will receive them in a short space of time.
All our frames have a two-year guarantee against manufacturing defects, offered by the brand itself. In addition, we offer you advantageous exchange and return conditions, which you can check on our website.
Check out our other TOP Collections: sunglasses, sunglasses for men, sunglasses for women, sunglasses for boys and girls, prescription glasses for men, prescription glasses for women and prescription glasses for boys and girls.