- Raval Eyewear Nevermind C01 Black 53 mm4 ColorsSpecial Price €115.50 Regular Price €165.00
- Best SellerRay-Ban RB4171 ERIKA 865/13 5424 ColorsSpecial Price €94.50 Regular Price €135.00
- Raval Eyewear Nevermind C35 Marbre 53 mm4 ColorsSpecial Price €115.50 Regular Price €165.00
- Raval Eyewear Rita Rouge Pink Marbre 53 mm3 ColorsSpecial Price €122.50 Regular Price €175.00
- Raval Eyewear Rita Rouge Havana Blue Camo 53 mm3 ColorsSpecial Price €122.50 Regular Price €175.00
- Best SellerJimmy Choo SAMMI G S FWM HA 553 ColorsSpecial Price €148.05 Regular Price €235.00
- Best SellerJimmy Choo ELVA S 2M2 9O 542 ColorsSpecial Price €267.75 Regular Price €425.00
- Best SellerCarrera 1016 S 001 08 643 ColorsSpecial Price €106.80 Regular Price €178.00
- Best SellerRay-Ban RB1971 SQUARE 914751 5413 ColorsSpecial Price €108.50 Regular Price €155.00
- Best SellerRay-Ban RB4171 ERIKA 710/T5 5424 ColorsSpecial Price €115.50 Regular Price €165.00
- NewDITA FLIGHT-EIGHT DTS134 GREY3 Colors€450.00
- Carrera 1016 S J5G 86 643 ColorsSpecial Price €106.80 Regular Price €178.00
- Polaroid Kids PLD 8031 S C9A M9 462 Colors€41.00
- Polaroid PLD 7024 S 003 M9 991 Color€70.00
- Polaroid PLD 4100 F S C9A M9 593 Colors€65.00
- Polaroid 7886 003 EX 667 Colors€62.00
- Polaroid 7886 003 5X 667 Colors€62.00
- Jimmy Choo CORIN G S DDB HA 622 ColorsSpecial Price €173.25 Regular Price €275.00
- Hugo HG 1080 S 807 9O 552 ColorsSpecial Price €89.05 Regular Price €137.00
- Raval Eyewear Rita Rouge C02 Havana 53 mm3 ColorsSpecial Price €122.50 Regular Price €175.00
- ETNIA BARCELONA TRENTO SUN - HVGR - 53 mm2 ColorsSpecial Price €188.10
- Best Seller NewRalph Lauren RL7047Q 9116T5 581 ColorSpecial Price €133.00 Regular Price €190.00
- Best Seller NewDolce e Gabbana DG4348 316313 547 ColorsSpecial Price €162.50 Regular Price €250.00
Which women's sunglasses to choose?
Good sunglasses are the perfect complement to a feminine look, as the great divas throughout history have demonstrated: they serve both to hide and to highlight what we want to be seen more and, in addition, they protect the eyes from the uncomfortable rays of the sun. Is there anything more practical?
The ideal: have a few for every occasion and always choose the most appropriate one for the style of clothing and the place you are going to. As it is impossible to have as many as we would like, here are some tips to choose the most appropriate sunglasses for your tastes and needs.
Depending on the type of glass
Depending on the type of glass
- Polarised: perfect for driving or sports, as this treatment eliminates reflections, allowing only useful light to pass through.
- Photochromic: maximum comfort without sacrificing style, photochromic sunglasses darken as light increases and become transparent again when outside light decreases. Perfect if you wear prescription sunglasses and don't want to carry both pairs everywhere you go.
- Mirrored: nothing better to hide a night of excess, bringing elegance and mystery to your look.
- Gradient: particularly useful in the morning when the sun is high, these lenses are made in an attractive ombré effect, being darker at the top.
In addition, in our catalogue you will find sunglasses with lenses that combine two or more of the above treatments, adding the benefits of both.
Depending on the type of frame
It's often difficult to find the sunglasses that suit you best. Follow our tips to find the women's frame that best suits your physiognomy and you'll never struggle to find the ideal sunglasses for your features again.
- Round: perfect for square and angular faces, as they soften the features. They also look great if you have an oval face.
- Pilot: also highly recommended for angular features, although in this case they emphasise the features rather than softening them.
- Square: they look great on round faces. If the model you choose has thin temples, it will visually lengthen your face. We recommend one of our top selling rectangular Chanel sunglasses.
- Wayfarer: a great classic for oval, round or triangular faces.
- Butterfly: emphasise the cheekbones and improve balance in women with a trapezoid or triangle face shape.
In all cases, pay attention to proportions: if you have a small head and face, don't choose glasses that are too big, and conversely, forget about small glasses if your face is large.
This season's trends in women's sunglasses
If you want to add a trendy touch to your looks and be on trend, a good pair of sunglasses could be the accessory you need. Discover the trends that are coming on strong in 2022:
- Seventies style: sunglasses in seventies design are characterised by large lenses, metal frames and gold and brown colours. The best thing? This style won't go out of fashion easily, so you'll have sunglasses for a long time to come.
- Brightly coloured frames: go for vintage style while adding a little extra cheer to your summer outfits with designer sunglasses in any colour you can think of.
- XXL sunglasses: the style of Sophia Loren or Audrey Hepburn still lives on today. Sunglasses with large lenses will be your best companion both on the beach and in your most urban outfits.
- 90's style: if the last decade of the last century was characterised by narrow and elongated lenses, avant-garde style and that, even today, are perfect as a complement to the most casual urban looks. What are the best brands of sunglasses for women?
At Bassol Optic you will only find top brand sunglasses, of the best quality and with the most exclusive design. Some of the brands that our customers like the most are Carrera, Chanel, Gucci, or Prada.
You can buy your brand sunglasses for women both on our website and in any of our four physical shops, where, if you wish, one of our specialists can advise you about the most suitable models for you.
Check out our other TOP Collections: sunglasses, men's sunglasses, sunglasses for boys and girls, prescription glasses, prescription glasses for men, prescription glasses for women and prescription glasses for boys and girls.